New! Class Sessions Announced
The three-week class sessions will be held at local high schools just in time for the Winter and Spring SAT tests. Please make sure that you register at the school that is most convenient for you. If there are date conflicts, students can attend a session that they missed at one of the other schools where classes are being held.
Ocean City High School January Class Session
— To register for the January Session (click here).
— Meeting dates: Jan. 22, Jan. 29 and Feb. 5th (SAT is Mar. 14th).
Mainland Regional High School February Class Session
— To register for the February Session (click here).
— Meeting dates: Feb. 11, Feb. 18 and Feb. 25 (SAT is Mar. 14th).
Absegami High School February Class Session
— To register for the March Session (click here).
— Meeting dates: Mar. 9, Mar. 11 and Mar. 23 (SAT is Mar. 25th).
CLASS SESSION DETAILS
- An affordable alternative to the larger test prep companies, AC SAT Prep’s focus is to give students exactly what they need to do well on test day.
- We customize each classroom experience so that both strong test takers and those who struggle with testing anxiety can get the best scores possible.
- Classroom sessions are taught by certified teachers who are math and reading-writing specialists.
- Class sessions happen one night per week from 6-8 p.m. the three weeks prior to a test.
- The three, two-hour class session fee is $299 (early registration discount is $279). Early registration ends two weeks prior to a class beginning.
- 2019 testing dates are March 9, 2019, May 4, 2019, June 1, 2019, August 24, 2019, October 5, 2019, November 2, 2019.
- As part of the tuition fee, all students get a copy of the College Board’s The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition.
CURRENT PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS
- Absegami High School
- Cedar Creek High School
- Egg Harbor Township High School
- Mainland Regional High School
- Middle Township High School
- Ocean City High School
- Wildwood High School
- Wildwood Catholic High School
AC SAT Prep – 30 Asbury Ave. – Linwood, NJ – 609-827-0679 – firstname.lastname@example.org